– DAF have many qualities which have been proven to work well in our training activities, says partner and CEO Lars Talback.
Around a decade ago, the company bought a DAF 85 (2000 model year) and was so pleased with it that they bought another.
– The cabs are really comfortable and the trucks handle well and have good fuel efficiency. Because our trucks are driven by different drivers, almost all of whom are beginners, the trucks are driven differently and certainly show their true colours. Yet this has never proved to be a problem with our DAF trucks.
When the fleet was renewed last year, the company placed a special order for a DAF XF 105 with a 460-engine and a remodelled high cab.
– Instead of having the lower bed, we put in two extra seats so that we could have three learners with us in the truck. The three-axle truck with steerable bogie has also been equipped with a 28-tonne metre crane and hook from Hiab.
– We wanted a crane with a really good reach as we do a lot of crane training.
The hook is also great for our contractor training.
Two-axle XF105/460 Super Space Cabin recently delivered
– This is a two-axle XF105/460 Super Space Cabin with tail lift and fastenings for a 20-foot container.